Thursday, December 13, 2007

Weekends

8th Dec - Decided to have my industrial piercing done, I went down to Pragin Mall today. Much to my disappointment, the shop there does not have the right barbells stud that would fit my ears for the industrial piercing, either it's too long or too short...mcb. Had some chit chatting with Gary in his shop and went shopping with Abi, got myself a cool skele t-shirt :)


Random pic: Gurney drive

I went to Annie's wedding at night. Right after the wedding, I went to QE2 and meet up with the gang there. I got pretty wasted that night, I vomited on and off throughouth the night like there's endless liquid in my body until 7am in the morning and then I sorta past out, shortly around 2 hours of rest, I woke up and couldn't get to back to sleep, fucking hang over. This is the first time I vomit due to overdose of alcohol that my body could take in and it pretty much suck ass!
My mom said I was like a zombie panda that day, haha!

No comments: