Thursday, December 13, 2007

A cool wednesday

12nd Dec - Slept around 130am yesterday, was one hella sleepy in the company and I was like having a big mood swing ( PMS ) and couldn't focus on my work at all, the thoughts of not having my industrial piercing done still waiving in and out of my mind. And so I thought "hey, why not I get an ear lobe or helix piercing first?"

Adrenaline rushing, I took half day leave and went down to Pragin Mall looking for Gary again.
Gary was talking with a customer and I was looking around and saw a cool barbell, I took out my plastic stud and try to fit in the barbell into my earlobe tiny hole. To my dismay, it couldn't go through my tiny hole, and suddenly the idea of expanding my tiny hole to bigger hole crossed my mind and I bugged Gary to get it through for me, Gary forced the barbell through the hole and I felt that my ear is burning a bit just like the time when you got a new earlobe gun pierce.


Random pic: Pigdog Lian tries to act as he is smoking

I was flipping through the tattoo galleries and I saw one skull picture that caught my attention at first sight, okie...I'm seriously in love with this piece of art and so...I bugged Gary to do it for me on the spot since he was damn free and have been sitting there pumping ciggs like there's no tomorrow. Unanticipatedly, Gary said the pic was nice too and agreed to do it for me ( usually he'd talked lotta crap and only agree to do the tattoo for me after I bugged the hell outta him and the bugging process usually takes 1-2 weeks with SMS, phones and msn spams!).

He took his grandfather's time drawing out the blueprint sluggishly. I was so excited that time, waiting for him in great enthusiasm thinking that it would be done by today. Upon finish drawing, he told me he's having problems with his contact lens and sorta like seeing things unclearly and suggest that I could have my tattoo done on this coming Saturday. Feeling quite disappointed but I have no choice but to wait till Saturday, I don't want a smear or smudge outlined tattoo on my body!

Another tattoo artist arrived around 4pm+ and we started playing 3 leg Chor Dee! Been a long time since I chor dee and it's one of my favourite card game, we played it for like hours. The tattoo shop was like a club or gathering point, there were friends from the computer shop, VCD shop, handphone shop, restaurants coming over to have some chats and smoke some ciggies.
You can be fined up to Rm250 if you were caught smoking in Pragin Mall premises, this anti-smoking policy was never enforced months ago.


Random pic: Vodka!

At one point, I realized that I was actually admiring Gary's life, full of crazy fellows in his working place, chor dee'ing, playing chinese chess, talking jokes, smoking like hell, and even play monopoly lol and best of all, they can do whatever body modifications that they like, without restrictions, without the need of considerations whether your damn MNC company would accept your body mods.

Have you ever seen a tattoo artist with a comp science degree certificate? Maybe you'll meet one in years to come lol

No comments: