Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cute tattoos...



Saw this cute little devil when I was browsing for designs for my first tattoo...damn it was cute.
I showed it to the gang and we were saying that Nutz will be the perfect person who get this tattoo done.


Nutz

I've forgotten who started it, but the gang was saying to pay me 500 bucks or something if I'd dare to get this tattoo done. Well, actually I'm ok with this cute little shit, I told them I don't mind and after the gang knew this crazy fellow me would really get it done for 500 bucks, they reduced the price to 200 bucks, baah...



Found another cute little tattoo that suits Nutz after when I was getting my second tattoo haha.
This one is classic, chick with a ribbon, flowers, rainbow and erm..stars? The gang then dared me 1000 bucks to get it done =.=
I don't mind getting it done on my ass...but what would a girl think if they saw this cute little thing on your ass?!

Nutz....they both really suit you a lot, I think Gary wouldn't even charge you a cent! :)

No comments: