Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My first Tattoo

The thoughts of getting a tattoo has been in mind since I was 5 years old...one fine day, I was browsing a tattoo galleries book and saw this lovely devil and after bugging Gary for like 1 week, he got fed up ( I guess ), and decided to do it for me. *evil laugh*


erm..tattoo blueprint on my right leg



Doing the outline, yes I have to shave...


almost done!


I put up that face...it wasnt pain at all, that's a serious Gary working on the tattoo


Job's done!

After getting this tattoo, I was like spammed with lotta questions, most common one was does tattooing hurt? Here's some Q&A for your reference if you decide or think of getting a tattoo!

1. How does it feels when you're doing your tattoo?
I'd classified myself as having a medium level of pain tolerance dude, the pain is not unbearable, in fact, you'd miss the pain after that. It's like having a penknife or something sharp slice through your skin when the tattoo needle goes through your skin...and after that, it's nothing.

2. Is it a hassle or is there any aftercare for your tattoo?
The worst part of tattoo...is when the time it recovers, it feels so damn itchy and you couldn't or shouldn't farking scratch it. I just let it heal naturally, but if there's any tattoo aftercare products in Penang, I'd love to get one.

3. Is tattoo addictive?
Yes...it's like you're smoking ciggies, you finished one and immediately you thought of smoking another one.

4. I wanna do a tattoo but I don't know if my mom would like it / don't allow.
Well, just go ahead and get it done. Your mom wouldn't disown you for your tattoo.

5. But I don't know which design should I pick!
Go online and browse...www.bmeink.com, that should give you an idea of what tattoo you want or consult your tattoo artist.

6. I don't have money to do the tattoo!
Ask from your mom, let her know that tattoo is just a minor body mod compared to something like this.

Or alternatively, find some ways to earn some money, you'll feel more satisfying when you finally get your tattoo with your hard earned cash :P
Or ultimately, if you don't have the money, don't do tattoo =.="

Note: Make sure you like the tattoo...it's permanent and it costs much more money and pain involved to remove it :P

No comments: