Monday, January 15, 2007

P. Manna? p. sana!

When i first joined my current company, Paritosh Manna is the first HCL ( one of the famous consulting firms) people that I need to work with. He's also the first indian that's really from India who speaks a heavy slang of english which I've communications problems with him initially.


Paritosh Manna a.k.a. P. Manna

He has a good sense of humor, always joking around with Vincent ;)

Whenever there's someone calls him P.Manna ( pergi mana?), he'll respond immediately P sana! He likes to ask me, are you working hardly or hardly working?

On his last working day in the company, we've had a farewell dinner with him over at Teluk Kumbar.

Teluk Kumbar - Best pic i've taken with my k800i


He's leaving...back to India

After dinner, it's time to bid goodbye.
It's quite touching, he has been through alot during his stay here I guess. Wish ya all da best man! :)

Oh, something worth mentioning, I saw these small little cute insects mating or so they looked like it on top of Maverick's car on that day. I've seen pic like these over the internet but this is the first time I saw it IRL...it requires skills to take this pic!

2 comments:

Bangiya Parishad said...

Manna has been a great old friend of mine and one more of our friends. we have been on project together and he has been a darling. he sure has gone thru many things in life. but i only hope we will be close to each other for many many years to come. Just like you, he shouts back if i call him Manna, he says Guru!!!
We have an apartment in the same block so when I turn 60 and he 50 we will have many things to talk abt including you !!! do keep writing

tamal chakravorty said...

the earlier comment was made by me today from the airport as i remembered these guys taking multi flights out of delhi to their home towns every weekend on my projects money !!! but Satya and Manna have been a lifeline for me over the past 5 years. so if you dont see my name in the last comment, it was me, Maal-da