Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cibi Hwa's bday

2007-01-10 - me and Blu were invited to attend Cibi Hwa's bday dinner at dont know what shop around Tjg Tokong area. It was a steamboat buffet dinner. The food was not bad at all and I think it's quite worth the money. You can even request the chef to fried the food for you if you prefer. One thing that always happen towards the end of a buffet meal....all sort of remained food that some 'wat tat lou' would so itchy handed and creatively stir, mix them together.


looks like cha hor fun liao...

Taken years back during Hwa's bday dinner at Evergreen Hotel

Taken years back during Hwa's bday dinner at Evergreen Hotel

And finally, traditionally, the bday boi will have to make a wish and blow off the candle.



Bday Cake from Secret recipe



Hwa happily cutting the cake



And the bday boi...will always kena.

I always mentioned cibi hwa in front of my mom...the day before I went to this bday dinner I was talking to my mom...the conversation was something like this:

me : ehh, i'm not going to take dinner tomorrow, am going to cibi hwa's bday dinner.
mama: ahh okie, cibi hwa belanja where this time?
me : huh? why you also call him cibi hwa one....
mama: that's his name ma...else call him what?
me : ......

Hwa...my mama thought your sir name is Ci name is Bi hwa... pai seh pai seh :(

No comments: