Monday, January 15, 2007

New year 2007!

New year evefor 2007, We've had a potluck dinner at rumah Rou Qi.

I've brought over spicy tuna sandwitches for the potluck, my mama did all the hardwork besides applying the butter which was done by me. You see, applying butter onna bread is the most important task and I couldnt take the risk to let my mama to do it, something is better be done ourselves :)


After dinner, I was kinda lazy to move around and just sitting onna couch idling. Blu insisted that we walked to Gurney Drive and I sure was glad that I went there.





Gurney Drive was sardin hu packed with people when we arrived there around 11pm+. We managed to squeeze our way through and meet up with some friends.



Right after the countdown to year 2007, there was this dude driving his car, wanted to leave Gurney Drive.





The public onna street were too exicted to let the car to leave in peace. I dont know what they did to the car until the driver came down and scold them or trying to negatiote in peace so that he could leave the place. Anyhow eventually, the driver pissed the public off and people started throwing those varioues objects towards the car. I was holding a tin of bottle too and I thought of throwing it too but I figured that the distance between the car and I was too far and I might cause a fight because of that if I ter-throw someone.





After that, we walked back to Rou Qi's house, finding the gang was playing Risk, a board game.



The damn game lasted for 3 hours...I dozed off watching them playing...when i regained consciousness, it was already 5am and actually the game was not finish yet, but they decided to call it a tie.

No comments: