Thursday, January 18, 2007

Elaine Weddings

2007-01-07, reaching home around 4:30am after playing whole night long in netcity, I was exhausted and slept right away after taking a bath. 2 hours+ later, I had to force myself outta the bed, got a ceremony to attend.



Blu actually graduated with the best result in the batch and she was rewarded with some cash money and she was required to attend the ceremony, asking me to go along. Mahai, uninvited person like me will have to pay RM40 per head, Blu paid it for me thou. Damn the person incharge who phoned Blu too, asking us to arrive at 9am, being a punctual person :) we managed to arrive at 9am sharp. But the whole ceremony only begins at 1030am, and only diploma graduates were required to come at 9am, all the other guests were invited to come at 1030am, knn really, wasted my precious sleeping time...grrr....

The good part is we get to have a nice chit chat with all of our school lecturers. Vasusky is still the same old sarcastic cheeky lecturer, Seethai is the more serious type, is Siva on diet? maybe he should introduce his diet recipe to all of the girls out there...he really grew so thin.

The ceremony ended around 12pm, we ate lunch with Kan Chao at Pragin Mall and rushed home to sleep.


Tonight is the big night for Elaine, she's having his wedding dinner at Vistana. Get to meet up with some old friends, like tu ba Jer, mountain pig, tua lan Daren etc.
Weird that the bowl provided were different in sizes....maybe the bigger bowls are meant for people who could eat more :P





Loving each other...since diploma 2002


Too bad, my another gay yao Xiao Pin Pin couldnt make it to Elaine's wedding. Upon reaching home, I was so tired that I slept right away. Wish Elaine and her hubby all the best in life and thier marriage :)

1 comment:

-elaine- said...

thanks 4 ur blessings :)