Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Xmas Night~~

25 Dec 2006 - I overnight at Blu's house the night before, played FF12 for almost the whole day like I used to addictively play for FF series...Me and Blu went to Rou Qi's house around 7pm for a Xmas steamboat gathering.

The gang was busy preparing the raw materials for the steamboat while I was busy kacau'ing people and taking pictures.


I tried to help but the gang always ask me to just wait outside the hall. There're quite lotta people who turned up, Kan Chao Gary, Cibi Leong, Poli poli Pussy cat, 3 eyes Horse King, Chiyu lui, Blu lui, Bawan SteD, Bolang Abi, Abi BoBo, Chu Rou Qi, Chao Lang Richie and his gf, Raku tree, tree King Nee How, Small White and his wife & Sasa, knn the name...so long. Half way through the steamboat eating, Shiang Yong, Chee Yhan, Chee Kheng and his gf, Lih Feng(spelled correct ma?), cibi Hwa, Frankie and Hock Guan showed up. Too bad Roti Poh Ham, who went to Singapore to marry someone this year could not make it back to Penang.



I think I ate half of the bawans!

Small white's daughter, Sasa is so active now...she is so cute hehe, running around the house making noise XD

Cibi Leong kept using the balloon to hit her head, which ended up...Sasa learnt it up and poor Horse is the victim.



Small White brought along a cake he made himself.


Thanks to Elin's gatal hand...the poor deers and santa bear were f00king each other...

Too bad we all never take a group photo :(

Merry Xmas to all my friends! :)

No comments: