Saturday, December 09, 2006

My "cute" family members...

I've family members that always bring joy to my life...by doing, saying or acting weird and funny stuff. My parents are both very open minded, they never forced me to do anything that I don't like since I was small, they teach me facts of life and leaves rooms and spaces for me to expand and explore myself, guiding me along the way.

My mom:



She likes to wear anything that fits on her head:



Even a bowl...


Okie..now my mom might kill me after seeing this picture.


My brother, who's 4 years younger than me, has a bunch of crazy friends as well.


and finally, Blu...who also loves to do funny and weird stuff.

Photo taken@ Equatorial Hotel Penang during Xmas Eve 2005


Life is short, live everyday happily!

P/S: I've some weird pose of my father and others as well but I guess it's inapropriate to put them up here, they'd definately kill me if he found out those pictures are on the net.

3 comments:

-elaine- said...

i wanna c ur papa's pic!!

DeviLicious said...

wei .... your picture leh ?

Jc Tan said...

want meh...wait ah..i'll post some up soon