Monday, December 18, 2006

Ghostring for M2?

Years ago, I never imagined how online gaming could bring me some side incomes. There're lotta hardcore gamers out there who would do anything to get the virtual items they desired, thier age ranges from some small little primary school students to old working or retired wankers.

I started to play this online game, Ragnarok Online ( years ago i guess ), which eventually I'll have to pay for the monthly fees(RM38) in order to continue playing. The game is bot'able, meaning that bot is kinda officially acceptable by the game company, almost 90% of the character ingame are bots ( a program specially designed to do things by itself endlessly). Most of the player will only login to play during guild wars, which each guild or clan will have to fight for castles which drop rare treasures.

Bots on my comp

Soon, I started to offer botting services to other players in the game, charging RM38 monthly. Most of them are kids, who do not have a computer at home, they usually play in the CC ( cybercafe ). I started to earn like RM100-200 monthly through offering botting services, not to mention side incomes from selling those virtual items.

I've quitted RO for quite a long time now, I'm gradually selling off all my virtual items from the game, thanks to Rakuzhang who helped me selling off my items, but hey, I gave him commission for every major items he helped selling off too! :)


Ghostring card

Weeks ago, I've managed to get my Ghostring card sold. It's a card dropped by a miniboss, which spawn randomly on a specific map every 1 hour, the drop rate is extremely low - 0.01%, meaning hitting 10k ghostring will yield you the card, statically, it's like hitting first prize onna magnum 4D.


And so, I bought myself a M2, finally. My phone is completeeeeeeeee. :))


wooping 1gb extra memory..hooray! :)

Although I've quitted RO, I've know some distance friends through the game and the good memory will always stay in my mind.

No comments: