Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Anyone watched Cicakman?

Anyone watched cicakman yet?

Taken from gsc.com.myStarring many of Malaysia's most popular stars including Aznil Nawawi, this is one big budget blockbuster that features 40% CGI, great stunts, great sets and 3D animation.


It's actually a good attempt and thumbs up for our local movie producers.
One thing that bothers me a lot: thier official website, took me 3 clicks with 3 new browser to reach thier movie trailer...common, it's like I got browser spammed to take a sneak preview at the trailer.

Another thing...I'm wondering, what power does a cicak poses? The first thing that comes to your mind about cicak is how they usually 'lepak' on the wall of your house, eating small little insects. For once I thought that cicakman would do this to his enemy:


Sorry if you're eating half way

Anyone kindly enlighten me what super power does our Cicakman poses in the movie? ;)

2 comments:

hellfried said...

how about the cicak's ability to grow back a broken tail? maybe our cicakman can spontaneously regenerate?

DeviLicious said...

this cicak man got gf ar ?