Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wah lao neh! Traffic jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

24th Nov 2006 - Friday, one of the best day in the week, casual wear to the company, who'd imagine an accident earlier on whould've caused heavy massive traffic jam in the whole island.


Taken from penangbridge.blogspot.comTwo Trailers Crashed
There is an accident (two trailers crashed - around 2:00pm) at location KM3.4 causing masive jam along the way from Island to Mainland. Only one lane available for traffic.

Update: It is cleared at 3:45pm :) Enjoy your trip and have a nice day!!!
Enjoy the jam eh?

It's approximately 13-14km distance between my house and my company. Usually the most it'd take is 30 mins+ to reach home, but on that day... it took me 1 hour and 15mins to reach home.


My driving speed on that day throughout the whole journey home


The rainning did no help to the traffic but to worsen it. The rain actually entertained me. I looked at the pile of water by the road side and see the rain drops falling on them. I stared blankly at the sky hoping to see a lightning strikes through ( i managed to see one, it was cool ).



I switched off the radio and try to minimize all the noise interferences that generated by the car - turning off the wiper and aircon. Listening to the raindrops of different sizes hitting the surface actually relaxed me and I nearly dozed off.


turning off the wiper

I heard it's far worst for ppl who's going back to mainland from the island, they got stucked like for 2-3 hours in the jam.




Got these pic from forwarded email

I urge all drivers out there...
please drive carefully especially on the friday!

1 comment:

-elaine- said...

luckily i did not use coastal highway on that day