Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cameron Trip II


We arrived at BOH tea centre around 1030am.


This is the view from where we parked our cars and we'll have to walk up there. Tough journey for me who hardly exercise after joining my current company.


click on the picture to get a clearer view

We took pictures in front of the BOH tea centre,the sign reads NO ENTRY...people who have common sense ( and have no eye sight problems) would never go beyond that sign as it's a deep slope over there. Maybe it's meant for blind people or those who always couldnt be bothered to read signboards to knock on the sign so that they're aware of slope? But then...it should have lotta signs...so that they would be able to knock on the sign easily?

=.=

Inside the centre, nothing much that I'm interested of inside, besides some tea making machines.

Looks like some animals' shit!


more machines



And they sell various type of thier products too...later we found out it's cheaper to buy them in Tesco..bah!


Evonne, is that your hand?
After that, we treat ourselves with some drinks and cakes in the small cafeteria of the centre. It actually freaked me out when I first seen this picture. There's a hand expanding out from my head...after some 1 minute of zooming and observing the picture, I figure out the hand belongs to Evonne who sitting next to me at that time. I believe in Science..I believe in science...I pass all my science subjects...


The sky turned gloomy and it rained heavily when we stepped out of the centre. Bad timing, we waited a while for the rain to subside and we move on to our next stop - The bee farm.

1 comment:

~ Riko ~ said...

I wanted to go there again...
Last time didn't manage to visit the tea factory.