Monday, November 27, 2006

Cameron Trip!

2006-11-11 - Returning home around 2am after watching Death Note part 1 kat Gurney.GSC, slept for 3 hours and there I was, driving from Penang to Ipoh, heading to Cameron. Before departure, Blu introduced me to her colleauges, lotta new faces, I could barely remember thier name due to lack of sleepness and...baahh all chineses look the same when you dont know them, and out of nowhere this book that I've read came into my mind...


Art of persuasion

The book talks about techniques on how to persuade people to do things that you request or desire for you. It costs me around RM60 for the book from MPH, RM60 is worth the money if after reading and mastered the techniques in the book, you can get any girls you want to bed effortlessly! But hey, that's not my intention of buying the book, I usually just buy self-improvement book to upgrade myself *blinks repeatedly*.


Oops, back to topic, so there's 1 chapter in there teaching us how to pay attention and memorize stuff by using a few techniques. By applying the technique...I actually get to remember the girl colleagues all of thier names!


Our first stop for the trip, Ipoh:


Missing sign board?


This looks more like it..

There're lotta cool statue of the chinese god inside but I didnt take pic of 'em, it's still too early, they havent wake up yet I thought, I'd never want some gods to get pissed at me, who'd like to have blinking flash light flashing in thier face early in the morning anyway...So we walked on...

We follow some funny signs leading us to the tortoise pond.

looks like a mutated tortoise to me...


Okie..clear enough, to the left, get your lousy vehicle and f00k off, to the right..you get to see Dr. Tortoise


Bear with me on the brightness, so you see here the most top arrow is pointing at the pond, the other 2 are pointing at the tortoises!

The tortoises are not as many as in Kek Lok Si ( a famous tourist spot in Penang, which my last visit there was like 3-4 years ago ), I wonder if they grow in numbers? When I was small, I had a tortoise as a pet, the tortoise was a good partner for me when I was bored, he was my best friend. But then, one fine day, my father came home with my first girlfriend - SEGA 16 bits
SEGA 16 bits
SEGA 16 bits, taken from some other site

So...from that point onwards, my good partner was neglected and after some time, I couldnt even be bothered to take care of the tortoise... *sighs* kids ma...what to do :)
You can guess the story by now I hope, the ex-good partner of mine ended up in Kek Lok Si, hey, it's better for him, the place is wider and he has many friends now or maybe he has his own family now :)

No comments: