Tuesday, September 05, 2006

omfg...croc hutner dies?!


4th Sept, Monday - At the end of a long working Monday ( I suffer monday blues almost every monday ), I received an email from a friend saying that croc hunter past away, with a lot of doubts in my mind, I browsed to yahoo.com and hell...it's onna news headline, he still looks cool thou...at least he was not killed by a croc...he's the crocodile hunter nevertheless!
And guess what, when I reach home, my msn looks like this, notice there's a turtle in front of everyone's name? ...

There's a message circulating around asking people to put a turtle or whatever that is in front of thier nickname in remembrance of the croc hunter.

It doesnt bring any impact to me whether he's dead or alive anyway :P I never really watch his TV programme, but I guess he's a good guy...cause I understand that people who love animals wouldnt be bad, and I love animals too *blinks*

People out there, stop killing innocent animals! When the buying stops, the killing stops too! Dam...is that what Rudy and JJ said over at hitz.fm?

No comments: